Welcome!My Tumblr is more so my 'diary' and ramblings inside my head, rather than something that resembles anything close to coherent. Enjoy!
Yes. I do support cis people. Just in the same way that I would support anyone else. If you are born cis, you cannot help that fact. You aren’t born into hatred. Being cis isn’t wrong. At all.
Have I been oppressed by cishet individuals? Absolutely. I’ve had the shit beat out of me all through high school because of my sexuality. I’ve been beaten, abused, held down, denied employment, and raped for who I am. By cisgendered, heterosexual people. But that doesn’t change the fact that my father is cis. My mother is, too. My friends are. My classmates. My roommate. My girlfriend, for fuck’s sake, is cis.
Just because I have been wronged by some, does not give me the right to hate all. I hate some. Not, by any means, all.
I hate those that have wronged me as individuals. As specific people, who have done specific wrong to me. My rapist was cisgendered. But, so is my eight-year-old niece.
In short, Anon, yes. I absolutely support cis persons. Why? Because being born with uncontrollable traits is not grounds for hatred, under any circumstances.
Two of the three boys that beat the shit out of me in high school, consistently, were black. Does that give me the right to hate all black men? Absolutely not. Do you see where I’m going with this, Anon?
No matter the circumstances, hating an entire group of people based on immutable traits is wrong. When you do harbor these prejudices, you are no better than those you claim to be fighting.
Did i just read something rational on Tumblr. Doesn’t this violate some law of nature?
Find this man.
spit in his food.
go to his job
end this now.
Do more than spit in his food. Poison his food and end him.
This literally infuriates me. I can’t even
don’t just look like a hard on
be an actual dick
look it’s fine if ur not religious omg it’s 100% ok but once u start telling people that their prayers are worthless, that God isn’t listening, that He is imaginary, that Jesus didn’t exist, that their religious texts are garbage, etc. then you’re a piece of shit shut up
11 Things I Learned When I Thought I Was Dying - Fortesa Latifi
for my dear and beautiful friend, emmacareyemmacarey(via madgirlf)
1. I always thought dying people knew that the end was coming. Turns out I was right. The knowledge is worse, I think, than anything else. Next time, take me in my sleep, won’t you?
2. This is fear. This is horror. This is the end.
3. I don’t know why I tried to convince myself I could stay angry with you. I’ll never hate anyone that I used to love and I can’t figure out why I used to think this was a weakness. Old love doesn’t have anywhere to go. It lies on the bottom of your heart and shivers. It’s cold, but it’s there.
4. Tell them you love them damn it. Tell them. I was supposed to live until my skin was wrinkled like the pages of a book dropped in water but I’m falling to my death 60 fucking years early and I can’t believe I didn’t tell you I loved you. Let this be a lesson. Make things soft, when you can. Make things sweet.
5. They say your life flashes before your eyes when you die so why am I only seeing your face?
6. If anyone is still wondering if we loved each other, let them know. We did. We do.
7. I’ve been in my body for 20 years, but I never realized it was borrowed time. So precious, this body, so fragile. Watch it crash. Watch it burn.
8. Why didn’t I laugh every damn minute of every damn day? Why wasn’t I happier? Why didn’t I paint murals on every wall of my bedroom? Why didn’t I kiss your face when I woke up in the morning? Why didn’t I kiss the Moon’s when I fell asleep at night?
9. I don’t understand how there could have ever been any doubt about how beautiful this life is. I’m going to leave this body and this Earth and this is something I can’t wrap my head around although there is barely any time left. The ground is coming faster and faster. Someone should have taught me how to fly.
10. I want to live. I want to live. I want to live.
11. I don’t get to decide these things. It is over now. It just started, but it is over.